Voltivo’s ExcelFil™ TECH is a high grade, compound 3D printing filament and is perfectly suited for and tested with a wide range of 1.75mm and 3mm 3D printers. ExcelFil™ TECH comes in a variety of material choices for advances prototyping, architecture, hobby or art projects:
- Copper Compound
- Aluminium Compound
- Bronze Compound
- Wood Compound
- Flexible, Rubber Like
ExcelFil™ TECH is perfectly suited for and tested with a wide range of 3D printers and has been carefully designed to print on any standard printer even without heat-bed. ExcelFil™ TECH filaments allow for easy extrusion due to their tight laser-controlled tolerances, smooth flow characteristics over a large temperature range, rapid cooling, and a high tensile strength.
ExcelFil™ TECH is available in the two most popular diameters that fit many brands of printers. Voltivo ships ExcelFil™ TECH on sturdy recyclable spools, vacuum sealed with a desiccant bag to ensure it arrives moisture-free.
Primary Features and Benefits
- Advanced Metal, Wood and Flexible Materials
- Diameter and Roundness accuracy better than 0.05mm
- Only virgin binder polymer and compound raw materials, no scrap or recycled source material
- Easy extrusion also on unheated beds and no need for special printer modifications or polishing
- Strong layer bonds – very rigid when cooled
- Support website with tested print temperature guidelines.
- Arrives packaged in vacuum shrink wrap with a desiccant bag to ensure controlled humidity levels in transit